My scripting and CSS3 playground
- Spotlighter A sleek jQuery plugin to highlight and explain elements on a web page. Based on a JSON file or inline data attributes.
- Bootstrap_clearfixer: a jQuery plugin that automatically places "clearfix visible" divs in Bootstrap columns.
- Fallingsnow: generates drifting snowflakes with a lot of option. Brrr, cold.
- Sequential_activation: a plugin that activates elements one by one and loops if necessary.
- Timed_page_loader: a plugin that loads Ajax pages one by one and shows a timer.
jQuery & CSS3
- A flexible, CSS-only tooltip that can contain full HTML
- A handy tool to re-calculate recipes. From small cake tins to large ones, from less to more dinner guests and from big servings to small ones. And vice versa.
- Visualizing orderliness...
- I was confused reading those Greek names, so I made a handy Greek alphabet converter.
- A fun retro website-calculator. Sorry, double-Dutch for the time being...
- For web designers and frontenders: a handy tool to quickly calculate column widths.
- Do the Stroop-test: a funny psychological test
- Simple games that increase your conversion
- Unlimited bad Christmas Cracker jokes
- Scrolls automatically from element to element on a large background
- Sticky parallax objects stay at the screen's top when scrolling
- An easy thermometer for fundraising
- Elegant transitions of div's with HTML-code
- Playing with parallax: you can do a lot more than build one-page sites!
- How does a CSS image sprite work? See it in action.
AngularJS & Bootstrap
Just some bits of working code I had fun making. Some are pure jQuery, others are CSS3 or a combination of both.
Feel free to use them and peruse them for your personal enjoyment and edification; all comments are welcome. For commercial use: please contact me!
Please drop by every now and then as I regularly add new ones...